The Property is a multi-tenant office building situated on approximately 3.25 acres of land. A 3-story building, it consists of 24,000 rentable square feet. Originally built in 1937 and renovated by Penn in 2016-17, the Office Building includes a new elevator core, restrooms, and code-related improvements. The building is constructed with concrete slab-on grade, steel framing and concrete floors, new membrane roof, unpainted masonry brick exterior and concrete stem walls. Common area interior finishes consist of painted gypsum board walls, acoustical ceiling tiles and ceramic tile and carpet floors.
The Office Building is part of the Pennovation Works site, as is the Pennovation Center. The site offers a common secured access gate and parking. The Office Building is currently partially leased to various start-up companies and Penn-related occupants.