Principles of Confident Pitching Workshop with Alyssa Dver
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Confident Company Pitches
Amplify the Impact of the Message - and Messenger
Your product, plan and presentation deck are masterful and you have plenty of advice telling you what to pitch. You have passion and experience. Yet, it’s not working. People tell you "great job" but then aren't moved to action and they wind up forgetting about you and your company. It is the message or the messenger - or both? Learn how to deliver impactful pitches leveraging cutting neuroscience-based techniques together with proven marketing tips. Former CMO and now Chief Confidence Officer, Alyssa Dver, shares her unique expertise as well as her own capital and customer acquisition experience working with some of the top CEOs, entrepreneurs and angel/venture/corporate investors around the world.
- Clear messaging that resonates with investors, prospects, partners and employees
- Deliver the message with confidence to get desired action from the target audience
- Understand why and how the delivery impacts other people’s opinions and subsequent response so they can best handle questions, comments and feedback
- A solid pitch deck version with critical info, order and format
- Practice with critical feedback to and from peers to ensure that pitch content and delivery are significantly more confident and ready for the next pitch opportunity
Part two of the Principles of Confident Pitching sequence.