KIZ & KOZ Info Session
Have you heard KIZ and KOZ in conversations about tax credits? Are you curious about the programs behind these acronyms? Then join us for our KIZ & KOZ information session here at the Pennovation Center!
Learn about the benefits of the Keystone Innovation Zone (KIZ) Program and the Keystone Opportunity Zone (KOZ) Program. Representatives from both KIZ and KOZ will share details about their respective programs, explain eligibility & benefits, and review their application processes:
- Alafia Simmons, Paralegal & Contract Administrator, University City Science Center; University City KIZ Coordinator
- Duane Bumb, Senior Deputy Commerce Director, City of Philadelphia Department of Commerce
- Sopheap Heng, KOZ Coordinator & Program Manager, City of Philadelphia Department of Commerce
- Sam Woods Thomas, Director of Life Sciences & Biotechnology, City of Philadelphia Department of Commerce
You'll walk away informed and equipped to take advantage of these opportunities! Plus, lunch will be provided. Register HERE!
To see if your company is located in one or both of these zones, check out the maps here:
- KIZ: https://www.phila.gov/programs
- KOZ: https://www.phila.gov/programs
(Pennovation Works is in both a KIZ and KOZ.)