The Power of Pennovation Works: Research and Development [event recap]
On November 11th, in recognition of the 5th year anniversary of Pennovation Works we hosted The Power of Pennovation Works: Research and Development panel. Innovators based at Pennovation shared how the campus supports research and development as well as startup growth, via a unique mix of programmatic, community, and facility recourses. They shared success stories as well as information about key programs through during this panel moderated by Laurie Actman, Chief Marketing, Communications and Program Officer at Penn Center for Innovation.
- Mike Dishowitz, PhD, Associate Director, PCI Ventures, located at the Pennovation Center
- Cynthia Otto, Founder and Executive Director of the Penn Vet Working Dog Center - Pennovation Works tenant
- Mark Yim, Director, GRASP Lab; Faculty Director, Design Studio (Venture Labs); Asa Whitney Professor, MEAM
- Phil Johnson, CEO, Interius Therapeutics - Pennovation Lab tenant
- Laurie Actman, Chief Marketing, Communications and Program Officer at Penn Center for Innovation
If you would like to revisit the discussion, you can find a recording of the panel here.